Best-in-class Postgres Query Analysis
- Access detailed statistics on a per-query basis and catch slow queries before they become big problems.
- Get highlights on why a slow query is slow and whether an index can be created to make the query perform faster.
- Get insights on how PostgreSQL executes its query plan and identify performance bottlenecks with automatically collected execution plans using auto_explain.
- Extract specific query samples from your log files and see them associated in one place together with your query statistics.
- See which queries slow down your app, and during which times of the day your database performance suffers most.
Database Visualization And Dashboards
- Uncover root causes to issues in minutes and stop wasting time with command line tools.
- Analyze meaningful trends and get insights into your query performance history.
- View your logs and query statistics in one single platform and monitor your key metrics in real-time.
- Collect detailed insights and receive tuning recommendations for your per-table autovacuum configuration.
Actionable Insights Into your Logs
- pganalyze automatically extracts your logs into structured data and filters sensitive information.
- pganalyze Log Insights combines Postgres vacuum information with statistics data and presents it in one unified interface.
- pganalyze applies over 100 log filters for known Postgres log events to distinguish the log message itself from any sensitive information and filters out such PII before it gets stored.
- Collect Postgres execution plans using auto_explain to identify slow statements automatically.
Postgres Performance Optimization
- Access historic data and zoom into specific moments of your database server performance.
- Set up automated checks that analyze your Postgres configuration and suggest optimizations.
- Compare query performance and easily see query speed improvements.
- See buffer cache hit ratio for each query over time.
On-premise or as SaaS in the public cloud
- Run pganalyze on-premise in a Docker container behind your own firewall, on your own servers.
- Store logs safely on local servers or Amazon S3 and store statistics in compliance with local policies.
- pganalyze normalizes query information so that only structural data is stored and presented, with all sensitive information filtered out ahead of time.
- pganalyze integrates with your Active Directory, LDAP or Google Apps setup for single sign-on (SSO).
- Share production statistics without sharing database access and invite your remote DBA or external contractors to help out.